Mga Nilalaman

Pinks and Purples

Ate Lei just asked me yesterday what my color motif is. I said it's PINK and PURPLE. And then she asked again, what kind of PINK? And what kind of PURPLE?

Truly, there are a lot of shades and hues and saturations (and other color terms) to choose from. So, I am (as always) in the mood of worrying what shades of pink and purple to go for the wedding.

I have researched over the internet on the shades of pink and purple but still end up in a more confused state. Hmm.. What am I to do?

I drew a box (out of nowhere, while updating the FCDA for Maynilad, hehe) and filled them with colors pink and purple. And here's what I came up with. I know not their real "color names" are though. It's just the available colors I have in my MS Excel color palette. Haha!


Anyway, while browsing in the web again, I found this site www.ariadress.com and browsed through their bridesmaid dresses so I would have a new color perspective at hand. And here's what I got in there site:

Aria dresses in raspberry and peony silk shantung.

Dress style 160 in periwinkle silk shantung.

Aria dresses in raspberry and celery silk shantung.


Dress style 160 in lavender silk shantung.

Dress style 160 and 164 flowergirl dress in petal and peony silk shantung.

THESE, basically are my favorites among the shades of pinks and purples.. And which will comprise my wedding color motif. I think I like Raspberry and Periwinkle the most!

Cheers!

I also found this site helpful for those still lost as to what kind of wedding color/s (combinations, that is) and motifs to choose:
Your Wedding Company
Big Huge Labs
ColourLovers

0 Tibok:

UP Bonsai Garden

UP Bonsai Garden
Gabay sa pagpunta sa UP Bonsai Garden
Ang pag-ibig ay hindi nagwawakas. Kung mayroong paghahayag, ang mga ito ay lilipas. Kung may pagsasalita ng mga wika, sila ay titigil. Kung may kaalaman, ito ay lilipas. Ito ay sapagkat alam namin ang ilang bahagi, at naghahayag kami ng ilang bahagi. Ngunit kapag yaong ganap ay darating, ang ilang bahagi na iyon ay lilipas. Ngayon ang tatlong ito ay mananatili, ang pananampalataya, ang pag-asa at ang pag-ibig. Ngunit ang pinakadakila sa tatlong ito ay ang pag-ibig.
~1 Mga Taga-Corinto 13:8-10, 13

MGA KATUWANG